Dave’s Racing Collectible’s is proud to announce that we are the owners of Nutmeg Collectibles, producers of Vintage Modified Coupes in 1/64 & 1/25 scale.
New Mold 1/25 Scale Coupe
We have been asked many questions about the details of the 1/25 cars, new and old. We will try to answer some of the questions. Issues 1 through 16 descriptions are below, new mold car pictures are above, cars are all metal chassis & body.
- The body of the cars are one piece solid die cast metal
- The chassis of the body is one piece molded plastic on Issues 1-4 and the engine is molded in one solid color on Issues 1 & 2).
- Interior is also molded in one solid color.
- Tires are rubber and wheels are molded in correct color for the particular car
- Starting with Issue 3 the cars were sequentially numbered and a heavier box has been designed for all issues to follow
- Starting with issue 4, engines have more colors.
- Starting with Issue 5 cars had a metal chassis
- Starting with Issue 6 there was a new design for tires and wheels, treaded tires for dirt drivers and a slick for asphalt drivers, the tires are also wider in the rear than the front to give it a more accurate look.
- Starting with Issue 17 a new body and chassis have been produced. Past issue cars will NOT be reproduced on the new mold. The same driver may be used again but in a different car (Evans, Stevens etc.).
1/13/06 Brett Hearn signing cars in PA